09 Jun Digital Graffiti 2013 // Alys Beach Photo Booth
What is Digital Graffiti? Well the official website describes it best: [quote align=”center” color=”#999999″]Digital Graffiti at Alys Beach is the world’s first projection art festival, with artists using the latest technologies to project their original works onto the town’s iconic white walls.
– www.digitalgraffiti.com -[/quote]
Alys Beach hosts this amazing event every year at beautiful Caliza Pool and this year they invited us to bring our Social Click Photo Booth to capture guests in their coastal casual attire. Our Social Click is an open-air mobile photo booth, capable of printing up to 240 hi-res photos per hour. It also comes with our Social Share Station (3 iPads) which allows users to instantly share their digital images on Facebook, Twitter or via email.
[acc_item title=”DATE & LOCATION”]- June 7-8, 2013
– Caliza Pool at Alys Beach (Santa Rosa Beach, FL on Hwy 30A)[/acc_item]
[acc_item title=”EVENT DETAILS”]- Annual Digital Projection Art Festival
– 2,500+ Attendees
– Two nights
– Three hours per night[/acc_item]
[acc_item title=”SOCIAL CLICK STATS”]- 872 Branded photos printed for guests on-site
– 872 photos were auto-uploaded to the Digital Graffiti Facebook page in real-time
– 225 Photos uploaded to individual Facebook pages by guests at the event
– 933 Photos emailed by guests at the event
– 2,030 Total branded photos shared online from the event[/acc_item]
[acc_item title=”ONLINE ALBUM(S)”]The full online album for Digital Graffiti 2013 is available on our Alys Beach client page @ www.facetimephotos.com/AlysBeach[/acc_item]